The C4 Satchel Charge is a dispensed explosive device used in Sven Co-op. It is a C4 bomb, capable of a massive explosion, more than that of the grenades, but can be detonated from any distance.
Being a C4 charge, it is completely inert to gunfire or explosions and will not set off unless the button is pressed. Several satchel charges can be deployed at once.
The bomb once deployed, can be kicked around for better placements and picked up again if necessary via use key.
Before detonating, players must ensure they keep a safe distance since the blast is enough to kill the player.
- It is useful for destroying hard points.
- The Satchel Charge is ideal for destroying vehicles such as the Bradley tank.
- It can be used as traps for unsuspecting enemies.
- It can be used to eliminate entire squads of unsuspecting HECU soldiers.
- It can also be used to damage a Gargantua.
- Using it against enemies such as Headcrabs or Zombies is therefore a waste of ammunition. Simpler and lighter weapons should be used instead.
|Handguns||9mm Pistol · Revolver · Uzi · Desert Eagle|
|Light arms||Submachine Gun · Shotgun · Assault Rifle ·|
|Special weapons||Crossbow · Rocket Launcher · Minigun ·|
|Alien weapons||Hivehand · Shock Roach · Spore Launcher ·|
|Explosives||Hand Grenade · Laser Tripmine · Satchel Charge|
|Tools||Medkit · Crowbar · Pipe Wrench · Knife|